The 1.4 _m deep gap is completely filled in 2 hours
Some localized CVD polysilicon is deposited on the interconnection line near the intersection region
- Now letís look at the other bonding properties, step coverage.
- This SEM figure shows the intersection of the interconnection line and the microheater. This is polysilicon microheater, here is the interconnection line, and this is locally deposited polysilicon.
- As we can see, the locally deposited polysilicon has filled the 1 micron deep gap.
- And also there is some deposited polysilicon on the interconnection line near the intersection region. This is because the heat transfer from the microheater.
- This is the close view of step coverage. As we can see there is no cavity at the step corner. That means the bonding method can be used in hermetic or vacuum packaging.